Kerstin Uvnäs Moberg has written several books about the natural hormone oxytocin and its importance and positive impact on different processes in the body. The books have been translated into several different languages and can be purchased in bookstores online.
- Hundstund: Prata, klappa, leka, läka med oxytocinbomben i vardagsrummet (Only available in Swedish at the moment.)
- The Oxytocin Factor: Tapping the Hormone of Calm, Love and Healing (Also available in Danish, Dutch, French, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Spanish and Swedish.)
- The Hormone of Closeness: The Role of Oxytocin in Relationships (Also available in German, Japanese, Slovak and Swedish.)
- Oxytocin: The Biological Guide to Motherhood
- Attachment to Pets (Also available in German, Italian and Japanese)
- Why Oxytocin Matters
Order the books online